Sunday's FOTD With a Bunny


Here is a quick post to show you this sunday's face of the day.

I didn't put a lot of makeup on today but I wanted to do something slightly more colourful than my usual brown eyeshadow.


But let's start at the beginning. 

My base is the new YSL Fusion Ink foundation. I haven't bought it (yet) but the lady at the makeup counter was nice enough to give me a little sample. It's my first time using it and I'm loving it ! It is incredibly lightweight with a decent coverage. The finish is more on the matt side (which is what I like) and it seems to last pretty well (don't quote me on that though because I haven't worn it for a very long time yet). I then used my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer (which isn't on the photographs for some reason) to cover the breakouts I've been having lately.


I gave my cheeks a bit of colour with the Body Shop Honey bronzer and the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Frisky. I like this blush because it gives a really healthy glow and has a tiny bit of shimmer running through.


On my eyes I used three colours from my Urban Decay Glinda Palette (limited edition, sorry !) I used the bottom-left peachy shade all over the lid with a hint of the kaki (bottom-right) shade in the outer corner and a dash of the purple (upper-left) along the lash line and I then accentuated that purple line with the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil in Rockstar. (I heard that purple makes green eyes stand out.)

I coated my lashes with Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes mascara (not on the pictures either – can you tell I'm very distracted today ?!)

On my brows I used my trustee Soap&Glory Archery in Love is Blonde (I've seen a version that has a spoolie included … Is that for real ? Can't wait to go back to the UK !)


On my lips I patted a Clinque Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry on top of my lip balm just to give them a little something something.

Lastly I sealed everything in with the Soap&Glory One Heck of a Blot powder and the Urban Decay All-Nighter setting spray.

All I did to my hair is have it wind-swept all day.


And I had my little winged eyeliner Princess with me to help me take the photographs. Isn't she a beauty ?!

How's your sunday ? Excited for the week ahead ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,