My 2 Favourite Body Shop Body Butters


Today I want to share with you my two favourite body butters from the body shop and why I love them so much.

It’s no secret that the body butters are exceptionally good and all round winners. I don’t know a single person who’s tried them and disliked them.

The good thing about them is that there is definitely a scent for everyone and they even cater for different skin types.

My personal favourites scents are Pink Grapefruit and Cocoa Butter.
I obviously love both scents but they also have the advantage to be very complimentary.

The Grapefruit one has a delicious fruity fresh smell and is more adapted for less dry skin types and that’s why I mostly use it during the warmer months (or when I feel I need a little less hydration) while the Cocoa butter one is extremely hydrating (for seriously dry skin) and has a more comforting smell that is very appropriate for winter times.

So that’s it for my 2 favourite body butters.

Do you like the Body Shop Body Butters ? Which ones are your favourites ?

x

Macha

Labels: , , , , ,