Una Brenan Cleansing Oil


I'm back. Finally ! And first things first, Merry Christmas everybody !

I'm sorry for the lack of posts recently. I have been sick, wrapping presents, writing christmas cards and also working on papers that are due at the end of december (bummer !)

In my latest London Beauty Haul (here) I mentioned this cleansing oil and I'm back for a slightly more in depth review.

At first I really liked the citrussy scent but actually when you get to using it, it smells like cleaning products which isn't the nicest thing.

The first time I used it I was kind of surprised by how oily it felt on the skin but I got used to it and it all comes off if you use a damp muslin or flannel cloth to take it off.

Now for the seriously good part, it really dissolves all of your makeup. There won't be anything left ! You massage it onto your skin (eyes included) and watch your makeup melt and when you wipe your face with a face cloth you'll be amazed how clean your face looks. What's more is that it doesn't sting the eyes. At all !

So, all in all, I'm not the biggest fan of the scent and you have to get used to the oiliness of it at first (but it's not a problem even for seriously oily skin gals like me, it doesn't leave a residue at all) but it's powerfulness at getting rid of any makeup is incredible !

Have you tried it ? What do you think ?

Hope you're having nice holidays !

x
Macha

Labels: , ,