How to | Make Your Glamglow Last Longer


Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I'm still working on my essays and it is taking up a lot of my time.

So a quick post today but you may find it very useful.

I've heard a lot of people complain that the Glamglow masks dry very quickly no matter how tight you screw the lid back on.

And if you've spent that much money on a face mask, you definitely don't want it to go to waste because it's dried up in its pot.

Well I may have just found the solution.

What I do to keep my mud mask moist (do you hate this word as much as I do ?) for longer is after I use it, before closing the lid, I put a few drops of water in the pot.
The drops will sink in and keep your mask fresher for longer.

It may be controversial, hygiene wise, but I've been doing it from the beginning, carefully with clean water and I think that it is fine.

What I know for sure is that I've had the mask for a while now and it is still very easy to apply.

Hope this helps !

x
Macha

*Hopefully I'll soon have more time for my blog !

Labels: , , , , ,