Sundays Are for Pancakes


Who doesn't love pancakes for breakfast every now and again ?!

That's why I wanted to share with you this  recipe that I found here because it makes the softest and fluffiest pancakes I've ever had !

If you were thinking about treating yourself tomorrow morning then I'd strongly suggest this recipe !

You will need :


Mix the milk and the vinegar and leave it aside for about 5 minutes (if you find that too weird you can use buttermilk instead of the milk+vinegar but it can be harder to find.)

Mix together the flour, the salt, the sugar, the baking soda and the baking powder.

Add the egg and the melted butter in the "soured" milk. Then whisk together the wet and the dry ingredients until it is lump-free.

Make your pancakes in a pan with a little shot of oil so that it doesn't stick.

As for toppings, it's each to their favourites... I personally like blueberries (which you can also add straight into the batter) but they're out of season now so I have a new combo that I know some of you will hate but that I adore … I like to eat my pancakes with butter, flakes of crispy bacon and golden syrup* (you can also use maple syrup or treacle/molasses).

*Go big or go home. If you're gonna have an indulgent pancakes breakfast, do it properly and eat your pancakes with butter, sugar and bacon :P

So I already wish you a very pleasant breakfast (whatever you eat) and a great weekend !

What's your favourite indulgent breakfast ? And your favourite pancake topping ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , ,