Get Ready With Me | Wedding Guest Edition


Last week-end I was invited to an afternoon wedding. The vibe was quite casual so I opted for a long-lasting, fairly simple and slightly contoured look.


I primed my face using the Benefit Porefessional but also the Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray as a primer as well as after every step to make sure that everything would stay in place.

For foundation I used my trustee Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet and no concealer because I didn’t mind some of my imperfections poking through.


I used the Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder in the hollows of my cheeks and temples to contour a little bit using my Real Techniques Contour brush & Blush brush to apply it. For blusher I used the Daniel Sandler Watercolor Blush in Cherub with my Real Techniques Stippling brush and the Estee Lauder Pure Colour Powder Gelée in Tease as a highlighter with the same contour brush on the top of my cheekbones.


I then filled in my brows with my MAC 266 brush and the Omega eyeshadow.

I primed my lids using the Urban Decay Primer Potion and then used my Urban Decay Naked Basics for eyeshadows with my MAC 239 brush.


I applied the shade W.O.S all over the lid, Venus to highlight the inner corner and under the browbone, Naked 2 in the crease to add definition and Faint to darken the outer corner in order to create more depth. I finished it off by applying the Lancôme Art Liner in black very close to the lash line and finished it with a thin flick.

I then applied a generous coat of the Benefit They’re Real mascara and lined my lower lashline with the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Nude to open up my eyes.

I set it all with one last spritz of the setting spray and a dusting of the Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot.


I forgot to include my lipstick but you may have seen it in my last post, it's the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy.

I took my lipstick and my powder in my bag for touch-ups and I had a great night !

I’m really happy with the finished look and how long it lasted.

What do you guys think ?

x

Macha

Labels: , , , , ,