Lush Ro's Argan | A Rose Scented Miracle


The best thing that happened to shower and body moisturisers !

I know, this is a very emphatic start to this article. But I mean it !

My first experiences with in-shower body moisturisers were quite awful, they left me just as dry but with a bonus rash… Great !

But that was before I tried Lush Ro's Argan. At first I didn't want to try it because of said past experiences but also because I thought that it was quite expensive. However, upon reading the 10th rave review I decided to give it a go.

So, what is it, how is it, what does it do, how does it work ..?

It's a body conditioner, meaning that you use it just like you would a hair conditioner, on damp skin, after shower gel.

I was surprised to see that a little goes a very long way. You actually really don't need a lot to do your whole body, it just glides on effortlessly. This means that it isn't quite as expensive as I'd feared.

Once you've rubbed it all over your body you rinse it out and pat yourself dry (don't drag otherwise it'll all end up on your towel) and "tadaaa" you're done, you can put on your clothes and go on with your day.

As well as hydration, it does leave a subtle delicious scent that will linger for a few hours (sadly not all day long).



What you need to know :
When you rinse it out, you will realise that your skin feels quite sticky, I don't know what that is and it worried me the first few times but it really doesn't last once you're dry.
Also, if you have crocodile-type dry skin, it won't be enough moisture for you. It has - in my opinion - a light to medium hydration level.

Added bonus: It gives your bathroom a fresh scent for the rest of the day and it also leaves your towel smelling lovely for days.

All in all it is a great product. It is very comfortable to use, gives a decent amount of hydration to your skin, smells heavenly and is really a time saver !

Do you know Ro's Argan ? What do you think ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , ,