The Best Brownies Ever (Approved by Caroline)


Hello everybody,

It's been a quiet week on the blog, I'll explain why tomorrow.

In the meantime, I want to share with you what I found to be the best pecan nuts brownie recipe, ever.

You will need :


Preheat your oven at 180°C.

Melt the chocolate and the butter together and leave aside to cool a little while you beat the sugar, the salt and the eggs together.

When the sugar egg mixture starts to whiten, add in the melted chocolate and butter and mix together. Then add in the nuts broken in little pieces and the flour.

When it's all well combined, place the mixture in a greased and floured ovenproof dish (it should be about an inch thick) and bake for 35 minutes.

Leave to cool for about 5 minutes, cut the brownies in the dish and leave to cool completely before removing them from the dish (or don't and enjoy them while they're still warm and delicious =D)

I'll leave you with this picture that is worth a thousand words. 

Caroline smelled the brownies from the other side of the living room and ran (as fast as a turtle can) towards the brownies while I was taking the pictures and this happened:


Don't worry, I didn't let her eat it, I gave her lettuce instead and she was thrilled.

But if these brownies had her running all the way across the living room I'm pretty sure this means that they're worth giving this recipe a go.

And you, do you like brownies ?

x
Macha & Caroline

Labels: , , , , , ,