My Week in Lipsticks #2


Hello Everybody =)

Today I'm back for another week in lipsticks. You can fin the first one here, and for those of you who don't know what it's about, I've decided to switch lipstick more often to use them all and every now and again I'll try and change everyday. When this happens I then walk you through my lipsticks of the week. So here's what I wore this week :

Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick - Candy
Monday : Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Candy
This one was lost at the bottom of my drawer and I'm pretty sure I got it as a gift from my aunt. Sadly I know why it was lost at the bottom, the shade doesn't really suit me. It looks beautiful in the bullet, swatched and even on the pictures but it has a slight frosty finish that really doesn't suit me. The formula is quite creamy, very comfortable to wear and it smells like lipstick - that vintage scent that you could smell in your grandma's cabinet, what I'd imagine a lipstick to smell like.
So it is a good lipstick overall, it just doesn't suit me.

YSL Tint in oil - cherry my chérie
Tuesday : Yves Saint Laurent Tint in Oil in 5 Cherry my Chérie
I've been talking about this one in every other article (review here and praises in question 9 here) so I won't bore you with it anymore. What you should know about it : gorgeous colour, delicious scent, great longevity, very comfortable to wear !

YSL Volupté Sheer Candy - Succulent pomegranate
Wednesday : Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Sheer Candy in 4 Succulent Pomegranate
Fun fact: 2 years ago, I started my first beauty blog (well I stopped after 6 articles) and my first ever review was about this lipstick. 2 and a half years later, I haven't changed my mind. It has the same delicious scent as the tint in oil, it's slightly moisturising, has a sheer touch of colour and a hint of shine. It feels like a balm but makes it look like you've made an effort.

L'oréal universal lip glow
Thursday : L'Oréal Universal Lip Glow
On Thursday I went climbing and had a BBQ in the forest so I wasn't wearing an awful lot of makeup but I still wanted to wear lipstick for the sake of "my week in lipsticks" (serious blogger right there :P) so I went for lip glow about which you could say : You can't see that I'm wearing it but if I weren't you could tell. Meaning that it's a lipstick that will make the best natural-looking version of yourself. It just gives the lips a little something-something.
Here, I compare it to the Dior Lip Glow and the Clarins Lip Balm Crayon.

Soap&Glory Sexy Motherpucker - Bashful
Friday : Soap&Glory Sexy Motherpucker Gloss Stick in Bashful
This is probably my favourite of the week. It is very creamy, smells like vanilla and caramel, it's also beautiful shade, is extremely comfortable to wear and just glossy enough, perfect ! The one little thing is that it doesn't really stay shut very well so it can become a bit of a nightmare to take it around in your bag. Apart from that, I have only praises for it.

Estée Lauder - YSL TIO - YSL VSC - L'oréal - Soap&Glory
Like last time, I didn't wear the craziest colours this week but it just isn't really my style.
However, I do put all the lipstick that I've talked about in one of my "week in lipsticks" post in a special pouch so we will end up reaching for the more unusual colours. Eventually.

What about you ? What have you been wearing this week ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , ,