Naked 3 Tutorial + Mini Review | Everyday Look


Hello everyone =)

I recently bought the Naked 3. When it first came out, I was quite hesitant because I thought that pink shades would make me look sick. But every time I'd see it I'd want it and I found a good deal on feelunique (sale + voucher) so I gave in ! And I'm so happy I did.

The shades are pink but they don't make you look sick at all. In fact they're amazing to make green eyes pop (and I'm pretty sure they also work great with other eye colours !)

As it's Urban Decay, of course the quality is great. The shadows are buttery soft and blend very nicely. I did find that the matt shades lasted less long than the glittery/shimmery ones but if you use a primer then it's all good (and you get four decent size shadow primer samples with the palette - brilliant !)

For this look, I kept it fairly simple and used four shades : Strange, Limit, Nooner and Liar.


To start off with, I primed my eyes using the Urban Decay primer potion (I really notice a difference when using it.)

I first applied limit all over the lid with my MAC 239 and then strange in the inner corner to give it some light. I sort of blended the two shades together. 

I then applied nooner in the crease and in the outer corner to give it a bit more depth. I blended all the edges with my MAC 217

Lastly I took my 239 again and used liar in the centre of the lid (just a dot) close to the lash line to make the look more tridimensional. 

I finished off my eyes with the Maybelline Lash Sensational which is a really great mascara for volume, length and curl !


For the rest of my face, I used my Bourjois 1,2,3 Perfect foundation, my YSL Touche Eclat under my eyes and the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blusher in exposed. I set it all with the Soap&Glory one heck of a blot powder.

I tamed my brows using my trustee L'OrĂ©al brow artist plumper and gave my lips a bit of shine with the Dior Lip Maximizer.


This is what the finished look looks like. The colours (especially the eyeshadows) do come out a bit stronger in real life but for some reason my camera seems to wash them out.


What do you guys think of this look ? Do you like the Naked 3 ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , ,