Korean Cosmetics For the Win !


Hello my bunnies,

A while ago I talked to you about my order on Laetitia's website, eBeautyandCare. Since then, I've had enough time to try them out and make up my mind and I'm ready to tell you what I think about them.

I chose to do so this week because Charlotte from Mon Petit Quelque Chose is also reviewing Korean products that she ordered on the same website this week (you can find her articles here) as well as Lexie from Lexie Beauté (you can find her article here.)

I'm thus declaring this week, the week of Korean cosmetics from Laetitia's website.


I'll start with the powder. It was hard to start using it because it was so pretty and I didn't want to ruin the gorgeous embossing.

It's the Etude House Dear Girls compact powder.

The first time I used it, I was very happy to see that it has a great blurring effect. Once I've applied it my pores are a lot less visible.

It leaves the skin matte without being tern and it fixes makeup. It therefore becomes one of my favourite powders.


However it still isn't quite as good as my beloved Soap&Glory because the mattifying effect doesn't last quite as long. But I'm still very happy with my purchase.


The second product is a liquid lipstick, gloss and stain in one (I'd say) that tastes like strawberry. De-licious ! It's the Nature Republic By Flower Triple Volume Lip Tint.

I like it because it's very versatile. With one coat it looks very natural and you can build up the colour by multiplying the coats.


The glossy effect doesn't last very long (like any gloss) but it leaves a gorgeous colour that lasts for a long time.


The only downside with this product is that it is a little bit drying. However I have very dry lips altogether so I'm not really a reference. Also, with a touch of lip balm it's absolutely fine.


The third product is the most interesting of the bunch and the most different to everything I've tried before.

It's the Skin Food Pineapple Peeling Gel. You apply it on dry skin and massage it in. I find you have to use a tad more product than with other peelings. But that's okay.


At first it feels very fresh with little exfoliating grains and as you massage it in it dries and forms little balls of products.

The first time I used it, I briefly thought that the first layer of skin was coming off and I was half happy and half scared, but I'm pretty sure that it's just the product drying.


I'd say it's a great product for sensitive skin as it isn't too harsh.

But it is extremely efficient ! Once I'm done with it, my skin feels incredibly soft.

It's my favourite product for this order and I'd repurchase it any time !

What do you think about Korean beauty products ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , ,