Lush Diary #3 | May Day


Hello my Bunnies,

Today I'm here for another installment of the Lush Diary. If you're new around here, you can check the previous ones here and here.

Today's ballistic is a limited edition that may even have been exclusive to the UK. So probably not the most useful one but I want to talk to you about every single bath bomb I use and you might still have one hanging in your drawer or they might bring it back next year.

You may have seen this one in my last lush haul (here) it is the May Day bath bomb and has the shape of a badger.


As you can see, mine has lost part of its left eye (that and the bear that was beheaded … please don't call PETA) but it doesn't matter.

The scent is quite lush like and I'm really sorry but I'm even going to attempt to describe it.

There's nothing special about this bomb, no colour, no glitter, no special sound or effect of any kind but sometimes you just want things to be a bit more low-key.

The result is a milky bath, which reminds me of Cleopatra's. (Ikr)


But as it was dissolving I started to see the corner of what looked like a piece of paper and ended dissevering this little note :


So this bath bomb is in fact an illustration of what I really like about Lush, their commitment. They're not all about making fun cosmetics, they also care about animals, the environment and human rights. I really really admire that !

All in all, I wasn't blown away by this bath bomb but it still helped me to have a very relaxing time and reminded me of why I like Lush so much.

Have you taken a lush bath recently ?

x
Macha

ps: Don't forget about the giveaway that's still going on !!!

Labels: , , , ,