Lush Diary #5 | Yoga Bomb


Hello my Bunnies,

What better thing to talk about on an autumn sunday night than a bath bomb ?! (Especially if it's orange !)

The good news is that this one is available in stores at the moment, it's not some limited edition I'm stupidly talking about months after it came out. (eheh)

It's called Yoga Bomb, it's bright orange, with a hint of purple showing through and a bit of golden glitter.


It smells incredibly nice. I'm not going to try and describe it because you know how good I am at this game so just go ahead and sniff it in stores, or better yet, take my word for it ;)

I'd say it's a quite rich and deep, very Lush-y scent. It's relaxing and will make the whole bathroom as well as yourself smell great.


When you drop it into warm water it starts to fizz away, and looks like it's only orange. But after a while it also becomes pink and purple.

The bomb floats around the bathtub creating lovely designs, much like what you can see below.

This in itself is quite delightful and makes the bomb worth it. You just sit back, relax and admire what it creates.


Once it's completely dissolved, you're left with deep orange water full of golden glitter. Surprisingly though, you won't be covered in glitter when you get out.

There will be a bit of glitter residue when you empty the tub but I found that it washed off really easily with just a bit of water. Minimum time and effort for a princess bath.

All in all I really liked the show and the scent. It's not my favourite bath bomb ever but it's among the good ones (not that there really are any bad ones tbh ;))

Have you tried it ? What are your thoughts ?

x
Macha

(find the previous editions of the Lush Diary hereherehere and here.)

Labels: , , , , , ,