Lush Diary #7 | Cinders | Christmas collection


Hello my Bunnies,

Today I'm back with another Christmassy edition of the Lush Diary.
(you can find the previous ones herehereherehere and here.)

I was really happy to see that one of my favourite bath bomb was back for Christmas this year !

It doesn't look like much at first glance, but let me explain why I like it so much.

It's called Cinders* and looks quite simple, it's pale yellow with a few red bits on top of it.

If I usually make sure to keep my eyes wide open when I pop a bath bomb into the water, I don't with this one. Indeed, Cinders calls for another of our senses, and that's what I love about it.

It has quite a spicy scent, a bit cinnamony without being too strong (if you know Phoenix Rising, I find that it's an adult version of the very cinnamony scent.)


But the sense that really matters with this bath bomb isn't the sight or the sense of smell but the hearing ! No I haven't gone mad, trust me.

The little red bits on the top are actually made out of popping candy and the bath bomb is full of them (I did mean hearing and not taste.)

Once your bath is ready, get inside and pop Cinders into the water. Thanks to the warmth of the water, the popping candy will start to … well … pop and when it does, it sounds just like a log fire. If on top of that you dimmed the lights and lighted a few candles then you'll have the perfect atmosphere for a relaxing bath !

So if you like spicy scents and log fires then Cinders is for you and I'd suggest you run to Lush to stock up. It's really worth it !

Tempted ?

x
Macha

*Product sent by the brand

Labels: , , , , , , ,