Style Korean Haul | My First BB Cushion by Laneige


Hello my Bunnies,

Today I want to talk to you about my first order on the website Style Korean.

It all started when I read Beauté Porcelaine's article on the limited collection of Laneige products with Playnomore.

I wasn't particularly interested in the limited collection but her review of the cushion cream won me over and I ordered it immediately.

There's a particular reason why I want to talk about this order so read until the end to find out ;)


Laneige BB Cushion [Pore Control]

Her review was on the whitening formula but considering my oily skin type I went for the Pore Control one.

I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I really like the packaging. It is in the form of a cushion like one of LancĂ´me's last foundation. From what I know it's a very popular way to stock foundations and BB creams in Asia.

This BB cushion comes with a refill, so for 26.43$ you get the box that contains the product and twice 15g of product.

I really like the fact that it has an spf of 50 as it's a step that I often forget but that's important, even in the winter,

I'm really excited to try it, I'm just waiting for my skin to calm down a little before trying something new.


While I was browsing the Laneige section, I stumbled upon this mascara from the limited collection and decided to give it a go as I've never tried a korean mascara before.

It's the Laneige Jet Curling mascara and costs 19.29$ - it's not the cheapest mascara but for some reason I really wanted to try it.

It could be terribly disappointing as it was a total impulse buy but it could also end up being incredible !


But what really impressed me was the amount of samples I got with my order !!! When I think about feelunique, where you have to spend a certain amount just to get two samples, it kind of makes me laugh.

I'm really happy that this will allow me to try a bunch of new products.

I've already tried the TonyMoly Moisture Mask Sheet and it was a dream to use. You may have seen it in action on my instagram, it looks pretty scary but it felt very soft and refreshing on the skin.

If you're looking for Korean beauty products from Switzerland, I suggest you check out on eBeautyandCare first but if what you're after isn't available on her website, I've had a great experience with Style Korean.

It was quick, there wasn't too much p&p costs and no import fee as I was careful to stay under 62.-CHF and the amount of samples you get achieved to convince me.

Do you know Laneige products or the website ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , ,