200 New Lush Launches ?! + Haul


Hello everybody,

I'm now back from London so this is the end of pre-published articles.

Today I want to talk to you about a subject that excites me greatly and that for some reason I haven't seen anyone else address.

I was in London with a friend and in all innocence we walked into the Lush shop on Oxford St. But the Lush shop on Oxford St. isn't just any Lush Shop. Oh no ! It has 3 floors !!!

So we spent over an hour in there lusting over everything. Yes because not only did it have 3 floors it also contained 200 new lush products that are exclusive to this shop at the moment.

So we did pick up what we initially walked in for, but also a couple more things because the new products were just irresistible.

I'm not sure how it's going to be from there on, but I'm assuming that the most popular products will then be stocked in more shops.

But let's get to what made it into my basket !


First, I picked up a back-up of the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner as I fell head over heels in love with this product and it is a lot cheaper in the UK than it is here.
You can read a full review here.

But I also picked up the Ultrabland facial cleanser and the Mask of Magnaminty that is supposed to help with break outs as I've heard only good things about these two.


So I've never tried them myself but I'm excited to see if they perform as well as everyone says.


Next, I found the eye pigments. Fairy dust I'd say. There were so many different colours, all very pretty !


I chose Optimist, a golden pearly white with loads of tiny glitter.


I love that each shade has a positive character trait for name. I almost picked up Sophisticated but they were out of stock.


I also love love love the packaging. These little bottles are perfect to store fairy dust in ;)

I haven't used it yet and I have very little experience with pigments but I'm hoping it'll be as much of a pleasure to use and wear as it is to look at.


And here come the new bath bombs !


Divination :
This is one of the reusable bubble bars. I love bubble baths so I was going to pick this one up. It says on the packaging that it smells like patchouli, rose and amber. I don't know about that but it does smell delicious !


Cyanide Pill :
This one is supposed to smell like rosewood and almonds. Again, I don't know about that but it does smell very nice. They say that this is a spectacular bath bomb so I can't wait to try it and I'll report back.


May Day :
To be honest, I mostly picked up this one because it represents a badger. It also has the typical Lush scent, the one you can smell when you walk into the shop.


Shark Infested Custard :
I love the name, the humour and custard so this one made it into my basket in no time. Plus it smells like vanilla.
But the most exciting part about this little one is that the formula is different from everything else. It's not a bath bomb, it's not a bubble bar and it's not exactly a bath melt either. They're called bath oil.
These are little balls of solid oil that melt into your bath and make it nourishing for your skin.
Retrospectively I should have picked up more of these as they are really different from everything else and they had something like 15 different scents and colours but hopefully they will come soon enough into more shops !


Rose Jam :
This bath bomb looks incredible, it is shaped like a rose (sadly it doesn't really come out on the pictures) and a macaroon at the same time and it smells just like Ro's Argan. I couldn't resist !

So that's everything I picked up and quite frankly, given the number of amazing things that were in this shop I'm quite proud of how I restrained myself :P

I'm thinking about doing some kind of "Lush Diary" every time I use a bath bomb to tell you what I think of it.

Do you know anything about these brand new products ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , ,